I am writing a informational book and need your help.
Please answer any and all questions that you are able to.
Please include your name, what you do, and possibly your
email and webpage.
I will be more than happy to publicize what you do and who
you are in response to their help in putting together this
information packet for school boards, administrators and
1. What are the biggest mistakes school administrators make?
2. What makes a good school administration?
3. What essential tasks does a successful administration
4. What leadership skills does it take to be a respectable
5. What can a failing schools administration do to turn the
6. What does a good School Board's 1 year vision entail?
7. What does a good School Board's 5 year vision entail?
8. What does a good School Board's 10 year vision entail?
9. What does a good School Board's 25 year vision entail?
10. What are good practices of a School Board?
11. What are bad School Board practices?
12. What are the best techniques teachers use to gain control
over the classroom?
13. What makes a good teacher?
14. What makes a bad teacher?
15. What are the biggest mistakes teachers make?
16. What can schools do to help students find their definite
17. What can schools do to help students pursue their
18. What can schools do to help the students build essential
19. What can Superintendents do to help improve their school
20. What makes a bad Superintendent?
Posts on this thread, including this one