On 6/04/14, Dustin Sullivan wrote:
> I'm interviewing for a vice principal position and
> if everyone could provide me with the type of questions to
1. Describe your experiences working with Special Education
2. Describe your experiences working with English Language
3. Describe your experiences working wit talented/gifted
4. What kinds of strategies might you suggest to a struggling
teacher to provide differentiated instruction to a range of
special education and/or ELL students?
5. If two 6th grade boys were talking about you in the school
yard, what would they be saying about you? (Someone actually
asked me this question during an interview.)
6. Have you ever encountered and angry parent? Can you
describe the situation and explain how you went about
resolving the situation with a positive outcome.
7. Describe your process for responding to bullying
complaints that are reported to you by a student? parent?
8. There are always "use of data" questions in one form or
I'm sure others will chime in with questions they've heard
over time. Good luck!
Posts on this thread, including this one