I have some interview questions for a principal to answer.
Would someone be kind enough to answer them for me? I need
them for a graduate paper. The questions are below:
1) What are the expectations of a teacher?
2) What are the characteristics of an effective teacher?
3) What do you look for when reviewing employment documents
(e.g., résumés and letters of intent) and interviewing a
4) Which ethical issues are most commonly experienced by
teachers and how may they avoid or overcome them?
5) What advice do you have for new teachers?
6) What are school's biggest challenges in regards to
students meeting assessment expectations?
7) As the principal, how do you believe schools should be
assessed and why?
Again, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you for
all your help in this matter.
Posts on this thread, including this one