Hello, I am in need of an administrator willing to answer
the following questions for me for purposes of a grad
school assignment. Thank you!
1. As a principal, what do you believe the school
librarianís role in teaching and learning is?
2. As a principal, what do you believe the role of the
school librarian is in promoting literacy and reading?
3. How do you expect school librarians to help students to
build life long-learning skills?
4. What tips do you have for school librarians in regards
to communicating with principals?
5. During your time as an administrator what are some of
the most effective strategies/programs that you have seen
enacted on your campus' library?
Posts on this thread, including this one